Bejaia, Algeria and all the summer from the airport of Saint-Etienne
Starting July 5, the Algerian airline Tassili Airlines, in collaboration with the agency Djemila Travel will operate charter flights to Bejaia, Algeria, every Friday.
Until September 13, travelers will depart from Saint-Etienne airport 17 hours to arrive in Bejaia at 17:50. In return, the start of Bejaia is scheduled at 13:10 for a finish in Saint-Etienne in 16 hours.
A round trip per week live is proposed to connect to passengers, a 2-hour flight, Saint-Etienne in the capital of the Kabylie, located on the Mediterranean coast, 180 km east of Algiers.
- 2 new regular flights from Saint-Etienne airport to Algeria
- New destination in transit via the airline's hub in Istanbul
- Saint Etienne / Istanbul to 79.99 € TTC winter 2013/14
- st etienne / fès
- New flight to Istanbul
- shuttle lyon/ saint-etienne istanbul flight
- ryanair is back
- This summer, leave to the sun from the Saint-Etienne airport